Since launching our national appeal a couple of weeks ago, we have been overwhelmed by your words and actions of support. During a very difficult, emotional time for Team Teckels, people far and wide have sent us messages of encouragement, advice, volunteered their time and set up their own fundraising events. We cannot begin to explain how this support has given us that much needed hope that together, we can help save our centre.
Here’s just a snippet of some of the fundraising action that is well underway to support us in our mission:
- Volunteer, Abbey Watson is walking from Teckels to Sharpness, following the canal to Gloucester Docks Click here
- Emma Sansom’s 8-week fundraising challenge of 10,000 steps per day + swimming 80 (25m) lengths per week! Click here for more info
- Volunteer, Jan Keats who this weekend is organising a garden party to generate funds for the appeal
- Sue Jones who is doing a 7-day sponsored fancy dress
We are now just over halfway to reaching our goal of £100,000 which will allow us more time to stabilise our ongoing financial position.
More animals than ever are counting on us as we are often their only arm of hope in their darkest time of need, so please continue to support our appeal by:
- sharing it in every digital space possible #hope4teckels
- donating what you can https://gofund.me/561f7362
- organising your own fundraising event
- sponsoring a dog or cat
Many thanks to all who have shown their support so far.
Love Team Teckels x